As you know by now, coffee plays a major role not only in my diet and my day, but in my life.
If you were previously unaware of commitment to coffee, please feel free to revisit my National Coffee Day post, or my S/O from Dunkin Donuts confirming my coffee cred. Yes I’m proud. And yes I’m currently caffeinated.
I am a coffee connoisseur, a java junkie, a joe , mud maven, a brew broad…ok I’ll stop there. But I am specifically cray cray for cold-brew coffee. This is NOT to be confused with “iced coffee” which is often hot coffee that has been been sacrilegiously been poured over ice. Gross.
The Godliness that I speak of is coffee that has been brewed cold from the start; therefore, yielding a less acidic, pure concentrate the way the beans intended. I have been drinking cold-brew for years. I even brew my own.
And then an innocent trip to the grocery store changed my life forever.
Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you a Chameleon that will make you change your colors…or at least your morning routine. Chameleon Cold-Brew can be purchased ready to pour at a grocery store near you…AND it comes in FLAVORS! Ya heard me. Put a little mocha in your morning OR add a lil vanilla to your vittles.
What makes THIS cold-brew so beautiful?
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic, free trade Arabica beans and all-natural flavors
- Roast: All beans are tailored-roasted on site; a roast worth the boast.
- Water: These Austin dudes only use Texas Hill Country Water
- Time: Every batch has been cold-brewed for at least 16 hours.
- Temperature: Low & slow yields less acid and more caffeine. Yes please!
- Packaging: Recycled Glass. Good for the taste AND the environment. Double win!
Where can you get it?
Do yourself a favor and start your day the cold-brew way. Throw in some unsweetened almond milk and go get your morning workout in. Caffeine + Endorphins, and your superhuman self will thank you for it.