Tis the season for endless holiday parties, and our endless consumption and overindulgence.
My advice? Go in with a plan!
- Firstly, make sure you eat a nutrient-dense filling meal BEFORE you go to the party. It’s ok to taste the treats that are there, but you shouldn’t be ravenously popping cookies like they’re tic tacs. Be prepared!
- Secondly, if it’s a potluck, bring THIS easy, no bake fudge, while you’re at it. Be the best guest by bringing the fudge of your dreams…and everyone else’s. I have yet to meet someone who isn’t a fan of fudge. And if there is someone who doesn’t like fudge, does that person also not like puppies and rainbows?
I digress. Here’s what you need:
- 1 12oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Heat all of these together in a large mixing bowl, and then the rest is up to YOU!
This is where you wave your Willy Wonka wand and concoct your greatest fantasy.
For my Rocky Road Fudge add in 3 cups of marshmallows and 1.5 cups of walnuts.
For my Snickers Fudge, add in some caramel, Reeses peanut butter chips, and some salted peanuts.
Go nuts. Literally. And then share YOUR fantastic fudge fantasies and holiday survival tips here with me in the comments below.
And as always, may the Fudge be with you.